- Tech tested and determined that the blower motor resistor was bad and needed to be warrantied out. Also the blend door acuator was needed to be warrantied out.
- Tech inspected and determined that vehicle was five quarts low of oil causing the light to blink off and on
- Tech tested and there where several cods but not sure if some where due to the low oil level. tech reset and if comes back on will need further diagnoses.
- Tech inspected and determined that vehicle was in need of both the washer fluid pumps.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – In-Line6 – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
Andy W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2021